Subject: Leica M6 Query
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 18:46:58 +0800

Hello Leica users,

I'm new to this list & I'm in the market for a camera system. Basically
I've narrowed down the choices to: Leica M6 camera, Contax G2 body & Contax
RX, S2B. I know these are all different cameras and are not in comparison
to each other. My 1st priority thou is the Leica M6. I hope you guys don't
mind but I have a few questions I would like to ask:

a.) assuming you are all Leica users, what is it down you like about the
Leica system specifically the M6 ?
b.) How do you find its built, operation, ease of use, durability and
reliability ?
c.) How do you find its M lenses ?? what are its characterestic not found
in other slr's like Canon, Nikon, Carl Zeiss ?
d.) How big of an enlargement have u done with it ? how is it ?
e.) Would u highly recommend it ??

Would greatly appreciate some comments and suggestions.

Regards

Ferdinand