Subject: M6 shutter-speed dial
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@hpvclmun.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 97 17:07:12 PDT

Sorry for all these questions I've been asking - I promise this'll be my
last one for a while...

I've just become the very proud owner of a new M6; it is quite beautiful
and very smooth.

One thing that doesn't seem so smooth is when turning the shutter speed
dial past the <flash sync> setting.  When going from 1/30, past <sync> to
1/60, the 1/60 setting doesn't seem to click to a stop very solidly; it
is very vague.  So I simply go to 1/125 and then back to 1/60.  A similar
thing occurs when going from 1/60 to 1/30.  Has everyone else experienced
this?  If so, will the stops click more firmly as I use the camera more?

Thanks again,

- -Dave