Subject: Re: You know what the subject is...
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Jun 97 00:25:28 EDT

Jim Brick wrote:

<<I suggest that we all simply bite our tongue, zip our lip, and continue asif
the aberration didn't happen.>>>>

Thanks Jim, I'm glad I read your post before I filed my reply as I had it done
and in the out box to go. Deleted it out of there and saved it for a rainy day
in case the aberration returns.

I just used one of my real life uses in action for a response. But glad I took
your well intentioned words and put it on hold! :).

ted