Subject: Rangefinder functionality
From: "Spohn, Albert F." <spohn@mayo.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 13:51:58 -0500

Having just recieved my new M6/35 2.0 Summicron in the mail, I'm
suffering what I suspect are some unavoidable growing pains in getting
used to the camera, having come from a predominantly medium
format/conventional SLR background.  One thing that I'm noticing is
that, in certain lighting situations, I'm unable to see a "double image"
in the rangefinder square.   Is this a common thing?  If so, any
workarounds/suggestions?  Thanks in advance!
Al
*	Al Spohn  spohn@mayo.edu  507-284-1666