Subject: Re: 11 contacts on the R8 !!!
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 06:24:49 -0400

Elliot wrote:

<Just want to be absolutely sure that you know I was not having fun with =

<you over your question about the contacts on the R8.  Without being =

<condescending, the expression " tongue in cheek " which I ended with =

<implies a response not to be taken seriously.  Obviously, no offense mea=
nt

<or implied...Okay?

Certainly,

Regards from Brussels,

Lucien

(You know, that crazy belgian who think he is a amateur photographer
and who, =

on top of using Leica camera (R & M) sinds 1984,
also like to collect Leica M stuffs
and to read and learn about all the 3 Leica systems =

(past, present and future).

I know what you think, but it is a disease difficult to treat.)