Subject: Re: 50 Elmar-M 2.8
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 18:07:38 -0700

D Khong wrote:

> At 06:09 PM 24/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >D Khong wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> What is the impression of the optical performance of the 50 Elmar-M 2.8?
> >> This is the one with the newly computed optical formula.
> >>
> >> Dan Khong.
> >
> >Dan,
> >
> >I believe that Erwin Puts wrote it up and posted it here. Might pull the
> >digests and search for his posts.
> >
> >Dennis
> >

> >--
> >Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
> >-unknown
> >

> Dennis
>
> I'd love to do that.  Problem is how do I pull out Put's posts on the
> subject in the digest?
>
> Dan K

Dan

I have not tried this but believe you send a message to:

<Majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

With the following in the body:

get [<list>] <filename>
        Get a file related to <list>.

index [<list>]
        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

<list> is leica-users

so to get the index, (you need the index to know the <list> for the get
request) send:

index leica-users

So give it a try!  Dennis

- --