Subject: Re: Opinions on M 21mm f2.8
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 18:21:46 -0700

Tony Chang wrote:

> Hello LUG users,
>
> Can anyone who has M 21mm f2.8 lens give me your opinions on its
> performance?
>
> I called CWO and their price of 21mm f2.8 is 2009usd and it is
> more attractive to me than to buy an used 21mm f3.4.
>
> Does finder come with the lens?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Best regards,
> Tony

Tony

Most people seem to think the 21mm f/3.4 is a bit better than the f/2.8.

But, on the M6 the f/3.4 is too close to the shutter curtain for the
meter to function.

I think the finder is catalogued and priced separately.

Dennis

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown