Subject: Re[2]: which one, (not for Alistair)
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 06:02:48 -0400

Alistair wrote

<I like your rationale...and here's a different spin., just for fun.

<My 2 cents on "which one"...the M7W  & 35 f/0.5 ASSHOLICAL (both in
<unobtanium finish), with mind-to-viewfinder interface (this by-passes
<the need to raise the camera to eye level to shoot...) When the new
<chips are available from Leica to link the image from the lens right
<into my hexium-chip based PC, I'd add that as an upgrade to the ultimate
<'feel/look/something' combo. I understand from that both the M7W and new
<lens will only be available from top-notch jewelry stores, rather than
<from traditional Leica dealers, however.

I hope that the shutter of the M7W will also have that "Leica feel", you
know that nice "schclick" at 1/15 sec. that I can't stop listening.

Irrationally yours,

Lucien
BELGIUM