Subject: New York - CLA
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:59:19 +0500

Greetings all,

	I have a trip coming up in mid July that will have me spending some time
in New York City - a first for me.  Is there a good Leica dealer that can
give me a good, quick CLA on one M body and a couple of lenses?  Any
information on good galleries would also be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

	I will also be in Montreal, Vancouver and Victoria if there are any good
dealers there but I will have more time in New York than the other places.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal