Subject: Re: 90 summicron and viso 2.
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 20:00:05 -0400

Thanks for helping me with my viso and various lenses a few weeks ago.  I
have tried different lens and all seem to work fine.  I had excellent
results with my dr summicron set at 18 inches.  My only question is how many
stops do you lose when a lens is put on the viso in this way for close
focusing.  I have found this to be the case with my 90/2 and 502 after this
role I just got back.  I am guessing it is around 1-2 stops but not sure.  I
didn't even think about losing stops until after i shot the role, and i use
a hand held meter with my m4.  Thanks again, Hal

At 10:01 PM 4/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have used this combination with a Viso III and it really works quite
>nicely. Of course it is not as versatile as a regular macro lens.
>
>Bob

	Hal Robinson
	sparky16@ix.netcom.com
	Columbia, South Carolina