Subject: beginners luck
From: wabbit <guarijb3@wfu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:29:17 -0400 (EDT)

	I am a recent addition to this group.  I have just returned from
China, where I studied at a Chinese University, and became interested in
photography.

	Upon returning home, I decided to upgrade my system -- moving
from a Konica T3 to a Nikon N90.  That was six weeks ago.  Yesterday, i
sold my Nikon because it was too automatic -- I felt like I lost control
of my pics.

	I will return to China in August to teach english and work on my
photograpy, perhaps to become a professional.  Can anyone help me justify
spending a lot of money on a Leica M or R system.  Many have told me to
stick with Nikon.  Have collectors really pushed the price of Leicas well
over their value?  Are there limitations to the systems versus Nikon's?

I appreciate your response,

Justin
guarijb3@wfu.edu