Subject: Leica M6 with Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH
From: captyng@vtx.ch (Gerard Captijn)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 20:40:30 +0200

> I have analized the general "state of unease" I feel myself to be
>in, and I believe it has a lot to do with the handling of the M6 body, not
>with the lens. In contrast to what others say, I do not believe the body
handles well in
>my hands. It is really heavy, and you do not have a good grip on it (not in
>the way that a Nikon FM with motordrive has).

Hi Pascal,

I had the same transition problems (Nikon F3 to Leica M6) a couple of years
back. My suggestion would be, if it is not too late already, to buy a GMP
grip and to consider your position again after exposure of 50 rolls of film.
Bon chance.

Gerard Captijn,
Geneva, Switzerland.
E-mail: captyng@vtx.ch