Subject: Re: So you want to change the world with your Leica
From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 08 May 97 23:12:24 EDT

Don Bledsoe wrote:

<<<<Thanks for taking the time to express and share your thoughts and feelings
here.>>>>>>

Hi Don,

I appreciate post, thank you very much. I know I do get on at times, but I feel
it comes from my just enjoying photography with such passion, I lose the
perspective that others are well committed, but they have other things in their
lives and can't always see my way of committiment.

That sure doesn't make them wrong, as my wife would agree with many that there
is more to life than 36 frames of film! :)

ted