Subject: Re: M6 Questions...RE:Ted Grant
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 11:41:47 +0200

Thanks Ted

Yes, I know it works manually but that meter electronics can give problems
(and it is electronics, complete with a micro-chip and some potentiometer
tracks to wear out!!!)

I've used Nikon F2's and FM/FM2's for years and what in these excellent
mechanical cameras has given me probelms...the electronic meters!

Best wishes

Harold
> From: ted grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
> To: INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: M6 Questions
> Date: 03 May, 1997 1:50 AM
>
> Harold wrote:
>
> <<< I have read somewhere that the electronics in some of the earlier
M6's were