Subject: M6 Questions
From: "gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 23:14:55 +0200

Hi

I was thinking of buying a second-hand or new M6. I have read somewhere
that the electronics in some of the earlier M6's were a bit dodgy. Is there
any truth in this and, if so, does anybody know which serial numbers to
avoid? If it's just idle rumour of course, it doesn't matter at all!!!

Best wishes

Harold

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

haroldgess@journalist.com

gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it, have
a nice day!