Subject: Re: OLYMPUS MJU II (in Europe)
From: JayPax@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 22:09:59 -0400 (EDT)

<< I would really choose again for the Nikon 35 Ti, or for the Leica Minilux
 (which did not exist in 1994). The results are comparable to the quality
 one is expecting from top of range lenses for SLR's or Leica M.
 Personally, but this is a matter of taste, I do not like the Contax or
 Minolta brands.

 Pascal
 Belgium

Pascal:

Have you seen any test results comparing the Nikon 35Ti and the Leica
Minilux?  I thought there was one on the WWW somewhere, but I do not know
where it is.  Can anyone help?

JayPax@aol.com