Subject: Re: Batteries - Help!
From: doctorc8@stout.entertain.com (Henry Chu)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 08:26:20 -0600

>Hi Henry: Please indicate info (name and supplier + cost) on adapter for
>Lunasix and which silver battery is to be used. I have Lunasix, MR 4 meters
>as well and SL 2 Leica, they take the mercury PX 625 and I bought a few,
>wrapped and taped them up and keep in fridge (not freezer). Thanx -otto-
>

>otto w. rath, 504-633, northcliffe blvd. toronto on. M6E 3M3 canada (416)
>783 5128

Otto,

The battery adaptor kit I got for the Luna Pro, which uses two of the old
625's, is distributed by Bogen, product # 4145, "Replacement Battery Kit
for Old Luna Pro S."  It uses two V76 PX silver batteries.  I would assume
that this would function well for any other device that would use two
625's.  I have an old Nikon Ftn but I have not tried it in that meter.

There are other adaptors on the market that I've heard of but do not have
reference to them at hand.

Henry