Subject: Gossen lunasix
From: Hal Robinson <sparky16@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:51:36 -0400

Hi, I found a gossen lunasix at pawn shop today.  I go to all the local ones
every month or so, and sometimes you get lucky.  Today I did!  Anyways, I
have it, and all seems to work fine, but I need a little help.  There are
two buttons on the right side.  One is white and the other is black.  On the
top there is a piece of plastic that slides to allow more light in.  I know
it has something to do with indoor, outdoor etc, but as it has no manual,
knowing for sure would help greatly. I would really appreciate it if someone
would email me privately and help me figure this sucker out.  I am used to
my simple old Weston!!!  Thanks, Hal

	Hal Robinson
	sparky16@ix.netcom.com
	Columbia, South Carolina