Subject: Re: CL vs. M
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 17:51:10 -0700

I'm glad you've had good experiences with your CL, but my experiences with
this camera were guite different.  In 1979 I travelled around the world
with a Rollei 35 and a Leica CL with a 90mm Elmar C. The photos from the CL
were excellent but it was in the repair shop in practically every major
city I came to, to get the meter fixed. Most of the time I was using the
meter on the Rollei to set the exposure on the CL. I really like the
concept of the camera though and would love to see a modern version in the
future.