Subject: Re: lens adapter
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 19:34:29 -0700

I have 3 adapters to enable a Pentax screw lens to be mounted on a Leica M.
 Starting at the body I have a leica M - to Leica screw adapter (these are
not uncommon), then  have a leica screw to Cannon FD (these were made by
Cannon during the time they were making both FD and Leica screw cameras),
then I have a Cannon FD to Pentax screw adapter (this one I bought recently
and I don't think that they are too uncommon).

So what you are looking for is possible, I intend to keep mine,  Good luck
in your hunting.

I recently bought an 18mm f11 Pentax screw-mount fisheye lens.  I plan to
make a shoe mounted viewer using one of those peep-hole optical devices
mounted in doors to get a "poor man' Hologon" and save about $15,000.