Subject: RE: Virus Alert -- I hope you are right, Jim!
From: Jorg Willems <jorg@salesmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:38:00 -0400

Faith has little to do with this.  I have no idea whether the message =
that Jim made reference to actually exist and Symantec might be right =
that this is just a hoax.
I only explained the technical procedure how you can catch a computer =
virus reading a text using word processors that processes macros =
imbedded in the text.  They are called 'Macro Viruses' and I know for a =
certainty that they unfortunately exist.
I had absolutely no intention to steal bandwidth with unnecessary =
arguments that add nothing to the purpose of this great mailing list.  =
My intention was to educated in order for y'all to make a decision =
whether you want to protect yourselves with virus scanning programs.

Best Regards Jorg Willems