Subject: M6 versions
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 97 20:31:28 -0400

Dear LUGgers,

I recently saw an M6 which had only a large "M6" and red logo dot on the
front plate, kind of like the markings on the R cameras, not the smaller,
stacked "Leica M6" that I think of as normal.

What is this? Is this a new camera, an old camera, or one of the special
editions, and is there anything different about it other than the
markings? I didn't get a good look at it.

Thanks,

- - Paul