Subject: re: M6 Dilemma
From: "KopitniL"<kopitnil@mra-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 97 09:25:41 -0600

My thanks to everyone who responded to my post about whether to trade some of
my Nikons (and some of my cash) for an M6 system. Some responded to the LUG,
many by private e-mail. I found a surprising number (surprising to me, anyway)
of M users are also Nikon users, particularly of the FM2.

A variety of opinions were offered and all were appreciated (as will be any yet
to come). I was caught off guard when the local dealer declined to take any of
my Nikons in a deal for an M6 because he felt I would eventually regret it. But
the consensus of responses generally were that my dealer was indeed doing me a
favor. Those who own both Ms and Nikons seem to find they complement each other
and, like my dealer, most recommended keeping the Nikons and trying an M as a
second camera.

Which is probably what I'll do as finances permit. In the meantime, I'll return
to lurking on the digest, reading daily what all of you have to say.

Again, thanks. Your responses have been a definite help.

Larry Kopitnik