Subject: OFF TOPIC:What have I got
From: Harrison McClary <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 16:24:27 -0500

I have been given the following cameras and was wondering if anyone knows
anything about them:
1) Is made in Germany with USC 35IIA stamped in red on the front.  The lens
is a Steinneil Muchen Cassar 45mm 2.8.  The camera is a very simple
rangefinder with the only focus being zone focusing.

2) The other is a Kodak Retinette IA still in the box in like new
condition.  The box says made in Germany and the camera has a bottom film
advance lever.  It also has only zone focusing with a Schneider-Kreuznach
Reomer 45mm 2.8 lens serial # 94962.

If anyone knows appx. what year these cameras are from what value they may
have and who really made them I would appreciate hearing it as I am curious
as to what these cameras histories are.

Thanks,

Harrison McClary
hmphoto@delphi.com