Subject: M-4 purchase advice---THANKS
From: db <boise@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 10:07:08 -0500

Kim,

>>I have informed Ken I'll be sending back the M-4 body.  For $500 more
than
the M-4 (which obviously needed some work), it made sense for me to buy the

M-6.  I'm glad to be buying it from Ben.<<

I think you made a very wise decision.  In the long run I suspect the $500
extra for the M6 will prove to be a wise choice.  A few repairs on an older
M camera can quickly eat that up.  And Ben's a good guy so you'll be
getting a very nice camera I'm sure.

Don