Subject: Re: BOOWU
From: EdLeica@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 12:59:01 -0500 (EST)

It should work.  I have the M version of the same copystand and cannot see
why not.  The lens is attached by the bayonet fitting at the back of the
optical unit not the normal threads.  If you are going to use a rigid or DR
Summicron lens you need to unscrew the lens unit from the focusing mount and
use a special adapter the number or word eludes me.  ED