Subject: Chicago
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 22:22:48 +1000

Bill,

I photograph as a traveller. I love scenes, but am becoming more interested
in recording my fellow man. I've been to your city on two occasions now,
both in winter at thanksgiving, and enjoyed my stay so much that I decided
that I had to see the city [and the FLW buildings] in a warmer atmosphere.
Also my wife is sick of me telling her of how much I enjoyed my 'walking'
tours.

We are interested in galleries, architecture [I intend to repeat all the
walking tours of the skyscrappers etc again] and most "classical" events,
plays, music etc. When I was last in Chicago I saw Othello for the first
time, spent a night at a great Jazz club and delved through the library for
hours. I love getting into a city, but I suppose the most interesting
information you might help me with is day trips and sights around the city
and how I might get there and any "must do" Chicago things that a local
would treasure.

Cheers

Alastair Firkin