Subject: Re: x-tol developer and tri-x400
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 08:26:38 -0500 (EST)

At 07:31 PM 4/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>We have a similar problem with tap-water temperature in Boulder. Can you
>tell us about some dilution/temperature trade offs.

Chris:  These times are for a rotary-tube processor, but manual times would
be only slightly less.  For TMax 400 "Normal" processing at 68 degrees with
a dilution of 1:1 would be 7.75 minutes.  When you increase the temperature
to 80 degrees, if you dilute the developer to 1:3, the time is 7.50 minutes.
Kodak has a very comprehensive chart with all of the times, temperatures and
dilutions on their web site.  Go to www.kodak.com and search for XTol.  Good
luck, Tina
Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net