Subject: Re: Brain Dead
From: Paul Schliesser <paulsc@eos.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 97 20:55:59 -0400

Ben,

I took a look at your site. The Noctilux info would be a great reasource
for someone looking for information about the lens. You should register
your site with Yahoo and some of the major search engines, if you have
not already.

A couple of suggestions:

Why did you take down your old portfolios? Is this area under
construction, or did you do this deliberatly? If it's deliberate, it's
bad form to use the underline tag on a web page, since it looks like a
link (as it does on the titles for your old portfolios). It would be
better to use bold or something else.

I also wanted to address a couple of comments you made on the _Zeiss
Compendium_ book:

For years, the only in-print, English language book on Zeiss Ikon (at
least that I know of) has been D.B. Tubbs' _Zeiss Ikon Cameras 1926-39_.
I have assumed that Marc's book is intended to be an unofficial
"companion" to this book. Since there is so little material available on
Zeiss Ikon cameras, it would be a shame to duplicate material that does
exist, instead of concentrating on the very interesting cameras made in
the postwar period. I believe that this is why the prewar material is not
covered--I'm sure that Marc will confirm or deny this.

One other small point: it's not unusual for books published in the UK to
have the titles on their spines run bottom-to-top. They also drive on the
left side of the road and play cricket :)

- - Paul