Subject: Re: BOOWU-M with M6
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:00:34 -0500

At 09:51 AM 3/29/97 -0800, Jamie wrote:
>         A while back I asked you about using the BOOWU-M on the M6.  I
>recently tracked one down and cannot seem to mount the collars onto the
>camera...the bayonet seems too tight to turn and I fear damaging the body.
>Comparing the mounts with the ones on my lenses they seem the same.  Would
>you have any suggestions?

Older bayonets are built to quite tight tolerances.  I doubt that you would
harm anything by using a LITTLE force, but I would be very wary of using a
LOT of force.  Perhaps a small amount of oil or grease would help, but, I
stress, a SMALL amount.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!