Subject: M4-2 winder
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 00:37:49 -0500

I have an M4-2 and I am thinking of buying the M4-2 winder.  I know that
the winder is big , but since I have large hands that does not bother me
at all, I would be using the 135mm F2.8 mostly.  I was wondering if
there was any reason other than the size I should not buy the winder.
is there any possibility that it will damage the camera.  And has anyone
ever had their m winder adjusted to the camera I have heard that U
should send the camera and the winder to Leica to have them balanced.
is there any idea what this should cost

TIA
John