Subject: RE:M4-2 Winder
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:38:16 +0000

> What does this say about the consistancy of the manufacturing? You buy a
> Nikon winder and they work, right out of the box, on any camera Nikon makes.

Maybe a trick to remind us of 40 years of unbroken Leica-excellence
(I I remember right the Nikon F also needed a unique adjustment
between camera and winder... nearly 40 years ago)

> Regards,
>
> Ben W. Holmes

Who is that? I only know someone calling himself ,/8^|
:)

best wishes

Stefan
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de