Subject: Re: Why so few messages?
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Mar 97 13:35:47 EST

Nicholas wrote:

<<<Is there any reason why from receiving 50-60 messages per day from the =
LUG, these days I am getting 10-15? Any special holidays in the states =
or something wrong with my mail?>>>>>>

Hi Nicholas,

Naw we haven't been talking too much Leica stuff so you didn't miss anything and
the Leica Fairy got pised off and has been cutting out the good stuff. Leaving
us with this damn moral crap none of us can do anything about anyway! :)

Just wait a few days and we'll come back to earth or I'm sure the tooth and
Leica fairies are going to get to-gether and do us some heavy duty tooth
pulling, unless we get back to LUGGERVILLE! :)

ted
Victoria, Canada
http:/www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant