Subject: Re: Carrying a Leica
From: KEVIN BURKE <KBURKE@iterated.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 15:02:00 EST

>From: Rosesanan Soon Lai Yoke <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
>Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 06:27:44 +0800

>Personally, I prefer the black version of the M6. [...]  Any Comments??

I'm using black and chrome M cameras.  The biggest annoyance about
the chrome ones is when a strong light source reflects off the back of the
top-plate and into my eye (I wear glasses so there is some significant eye
relief between the eyepiece and my eye).  I could put something (like tape)
on the camera but I never seem to remember when I have the opportunity.
The black cameras are a little better in this repsect.

 - Kevin
kburke@iterated.com