Subject: Leica Boxes
From: eenitka@ibm.net
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 08:11:08 -0800

> Who really cares about the metal cameras and lenses inside.  The real
> action is in the boxes...
>
> Richard
> -----------------------
> Richard Clompus
> Pennsylvania, USA

Richard I second this emotion.  going back to the days when as children
we cared more about the box than the toy packed inside.  I have observed
that the higher end camera do have better boxes.  My son recently
purchased a Canon Rebel G at about the same time my long lusted after M6
arrived.  We can't agree on who got the better camera but he was the
first to notice that Leica clearly had the better box and packing
material.  Even down to a seperate box for the neck strap!

ernie nitka

In the Frozen NorthEast - Syracuse