Subject: Re: Fake Name!
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Mar 97 00:23:58 EST

<<and Just Don't Get Its like Ted Grant (a fake name,  if I ever heard one...)

Well well Greg Mironchuk,

And what gives you the right to assume it is a fake name?  Would you be happier
if I used Edwin James Grant III!  that's what I was baptized with. And I happen
to be the third in line with that name and with number one son we changed to
Edwin Ralph and he gets Ted as well!

If you care to check with the Victoria BC, Canada,  phone listings you'll find
there are two Ted Grants, me and my oldest son.  And I don't believe any one
I've known or worked with considers it a fake name.

<<Just Don't Get Its like Ted Grant>>>>>>

OK, How about clarifying exactly what you mean, if you have the fortitude to
explain it!

I notice you made a remark, <<<<<< (I've "eaten" more abuse on that line, in the
last 4 months, than in my poor, abused lifetime-to-date).">>>>>

Did you ever consider you might have deserved what you received?  I would
appreciate knowing what you meant in your post to Ben, given you didn't have the
balls to send it to my face.  Do I sound pissed off, well unfortunately I am and
I work very hard to avoid having to cope with people who speak in innuendo and
twisted words who talk behind another's back.  Fess up boy, lets hear what's
eating your ass?

And if I don't get it explained in plain English, the first time I run into you
on an assignment, (you should be so lucky) you'll have the opportunity to find
out if the name is fake and if a 280mm can be inserted where the sun don't
shine.  And if you think I can't, just try me!  It's a promise not a threat me
ol' son!

ted grant
Victoria, Canada
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant