Subject: Re:
From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Mar 97 00:03:02 EST

<<and Just Don't Get Its like Ted Grant (a fake name,  if I ever heard one...)

Wel well Greg Mironchuk,

and what gives you the right to assume it is a fake name?  Would you be happier
if I used Edwin James Grant III!  that's what I was baptised with. And I happen
to be the third inline with that name and no one son we changed hie to Edwin
Ralph and he gets Ted as well!

If you care to look in or check with the Victoria BC Canada phone listings
you'll fine there are two Ted Grants, me and my old