Subject: Re: Leica as weapon
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 97 09:07:34 -0800

>Now what's wrong? These guys can ramble on for a week about corney,
>futuristic, antimatter bullshit and no one says "boo". Oddmund, once again
>showing how intelligent and sensitive he is a a human being, writes a well
>thought out, articulate message about the value of seeing and we get
>"Ohellherewegoagain"?
>
>I think Oddmund is cool. He actually has something to say and that bothers
>people. If he hurt some of your feelings, get over it.
>Let it go. Let Oddmund be Oddmund. The guy knows he is unpopular, yet he
>stands up and lets his voice be heard. What's so god damned wrong with that?
>
>Good Night
>
>,/8^|

Ben, I agree with you completely. I don't post much to this list because
of the ultra-sensitivity and predilection towards flamage. I appreciate
thoughts and feelings expressed, and get bored with the detail trivia
quickly. Photography, even with a Leica, should reach beyond
specifications and collectible value and provide a window through which
to see.

Godfrey