Subject: Re: Leica Cable Release
From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Mar 97 10:50:36 EST

Richard Clompus wrote:

>Funny how owning Leica cameras can make you think differently about the box
>that contains Leica gear.  I always seem to save the boxes too.

Me too, always.

By the way, I don't understand why so many secondhand sellers are throwing out
the original boxes, and specially why they are selling camera bodies, body caps,
cases, lenses, lense caps (chrom), lense hoods and other accessories like
filters, viewfinders, adaptors etc... separately.

For instance it take me years to find for my 21mm super angulon f4 (SUMOM/11102)
the lense hodd (IWKOO/12502), the viewfinder (SBKOO/12002) and the rear cover
cap (IROOW/14042) just because the seller of the lense had accepted to sell
everithing separately to other participants at the fair just before I came.
And the same situation had happened very often with different sellers,
professional or not.

Think about it.

Lucien