Subject: Re: Lean M3 Question
From: Jorge.Alvarez@met.fr
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:45:36 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I've used my new M3 DS for the last 3 days with a 50 Summicron and
all I can say it's that I really like it. After missing a few shots
because of forgetting the second stroke I actually got use to it
very quickly. (I don't forget about doing it anymore, and it is not
much slower to re-arm than an M6). I really like the feel
of the camera. Thats my first old Leica and before using it, I
always though that the older viewfinders were darker than the current
ones (I use an M6 too) but I don't really see the difference except
for color rendition, (My M3 as a very-very clean viewfinder).
The other point is that a M3+50 Summicron is a heavy camera.
I don't know what they've put inside, but guys, I've made muscles
this week-end. (Maybe I've bought the Plain-Gold special edition!).

I like that camera!
Try it I you haven't!

Regards from Paris/Jorge