Subject: Nikkor 135/3.5 in LTM
From: karabog@Hydro.CAM.ORG (Bogdan KARASEK)
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 15:49:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have been following the thread on the Nikkor 105/2.5 and 85/2 with some
interest. Since we are on that subject, would there be any opinions on the
Nikkor 135/3.5 in LTM?  I recently acquired one for my IIIc but have not yet
had a chance to use it extensively as I'm spending most of my days and
nights in the darkroom.

Also, would anybody know if it is at all possible to convert a Nikkor lens
made for a Nikon RF to a LTM. The same question would apply to the Zeiss
lenses made for the Contax RF.

  Regards

         Bogdan KARASEK
         karabog@cam.org