Subject: Firearms -- OFF-TOPC
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 20:49:57 -0500

At 08:06 PM 3/7/97 -0500, Robert wrote:
>Sorry, but there is NO way that any "accuracy" at all can >be had by
shooting a .308 projectile thru a .323 bore. >Whoever told you that sold
you a crock and you should >return it immediately and get your money back.
Might
>even improve your correspondence.

Alas, but I believe your mathematics are more in need of improvement than
my correspondence!  This is a .30 calibre round in a .318 calibre bore.

In any event, I've had it for some years, and it's accurate enough for my
purposes out to 300 yards or so.  Beyond that, I can outrun the suckers.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!
FAX:  +540/343-7315