Subject: Re: LTMs and leaders
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 18:14:42 -0700

It is not necessary to cut the leader if you remove the lens, set the
shutter speed to T,  open the shutter, stick your finger in (CAREFULLY) and
guide the film up and across the pressure plate between the pressure plate
and shutter frame as you load the cassette and take up spool into the
camera.  I have a leader trimmer but have never used it, preferring instead
to take a few seconds to load the film in this manner.

Don