Subject: using filters
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 12:43:57 -0800

There was a thread a while back about putting filters on your lens.  Well
I am a firm beleiver in using filters.  Well, I just picked up my CL,
opened the case and the filter was broken.  Once I removed it from the
lens (collapsible summicron), I noticed that the lens was Okay.  I will
replace this filter for $25.00.  Which is a lot better than the $350USD
it would cost me to replace the lens.

John