Subject: Re: Definitive Cleaning
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 14:28:44 -0800

Dear David:
	The product that I have been using for about 18 months is called
ROR (removes oil residue) from V-vax.  This is the best lens cleaner I
have ever used.  Just place a small amount on a cloth, they recommend kim
wipes, wipe the lens and then use another cloth to dry the lens off.
never apply this stuff directly to a lens or filter, it will cause the
dirt that is down between the glass and the mount to float to the surface
This stuff cleans so well that it actually increases light transmission.
 I did not beleive it either when i first read it, but I tried it and it
did work.

HTH
John