Subject: Filter Sizes
From: Paul Young <pauly@sdd.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:52:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi LUG;

Being relatively new, please forgive if this is old stuff.
Is there a chart of various M lenses and their filter sizes
(I know some lenses had more than one depending on when and
where it was made). Also, come to think of it, it would be
nice to have a difinitive list of lenses, a few key specs
(like filter sizes, elements, where made, etc.) for the
M cameras. I scouted around the www, but no luck so far.

TIA,

Paul.