Subject: Re: Tele-Elmarit 90mm
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 18:01:12 +0100

LUGs

I have a Tele-Elmarit 2.8/90 s/n 3003167 (Canada).

Since I want to purchase a wide angle lens I am considering to trade it. Its
small size (it fits with the M6 in the case of an M4) and the possibility to
bear the Leica-M Pola Filter have prevented this so far.  I never had to
complain about the optical quality, but I never compared it with the newer
version.

christoph