Subject: Re: Zone Sytem
From: ANDY5223@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:25:01 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the information re the Zone System.  I found it yo be very
interesting.

As most of my metering experience has been with Leica's spot metering, I use
the spot to locate within the scene to be photographed, one of approximately
18% neutral density and use it for the basis of my exposure settings.  I have
found this selective process to be very reliable once I became familiar with
what values to select.

Andy