Subject: Leaving my lover
From: Chuck Warman <cwarman@wf.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 07:40:11 -0600

Well, not exactly.  Having been married to her for 30+ years, it's a little
late.

But I am thinking of selling my beloved CLE (purchased new in 1982) and
applying the proceeds toward an M6.  The reason has nothing with actual
photography - my photos have always been, and presumably will continue to
be, quite pedestrian. It's that the repair problem has made me afraid to
touch her. Well, fondle maybe, but rarely consummate.

It's my favorite camera that I've owned, but I'm afraid to use it much
anymore, knowing that if anything serious happens to it, requiring parts,
no repair is available. I'm feeling that I should probably sell it before
it breaks. Being relatively poor, I can't afford to own both the CLE and an
M6. But I need counseling - what would you all do?

Any of you guys want her? BTW, I'm keeping the babies -er, lenses.

Chuck
Chuck Warman     <cwarman@wf.net>
"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
                                 ----Emily Dickinson