Subject: Re: R8 is ugly
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:57:08 -0500

At 03:57 PM 25-02-97 -0800, Oddmund wrote:
[snip]
>I have moved to the green Loire Valley, into a house from the 15th century.
>Everything is nice, quiet and harmonious. A good base when I'm not around
>reporting the disasters of northern imperialism. (don't make a thread about
>it!). I'll shoot some nice landscapes here, if it's possible to "shoot" with
>a pin-hole box. From time to time I'll write to the LUG, hoping that my
>points of view could be tolerated and flame wars be avoided.

Why don't you develop a web page and post some of these pin-hole pictures?
There was a thread a few days ago (yes, we don't always talk about you ;-) )
about buying pinhole lenses for M-Leicas.  I thought it was crazy, but then
what do I know?

In fact, I think it would be a grand idea if there were a LUG home page
where members could post some of their pictures.  Whenever things start
drifting astray, we could always turn out attention to some new pictures on
the LUG page.   How could this be set up?

Dan C.